Friday 25 April 2014

Revision Playlist

I am now on study leave and my higher exams are proceeding. Next one is Chemistry (eep).

In this post I basically just want to share with you some of my favourite songs to listen to when I am studying, to keep my stress minimal!

My favourite songs change all the time but there's always certain songs I turn to or discover for when I am studying! I must admit, my go to band are Florence + the Machine but I promise I do listen to other artists (sometimes)

Some of these artists and bands are ones I don't listen to often,  and only know a couple of songs before any major fans get pissed at me..

Anyway,  here are a good few of my favourites to relax me!

2 trees - Foals

You've Got the Love (Little Noise Sessions)

XXX 88 (Brynjolfur Vice Remix) - MO ft Diplo

Falling - Haim

Wetsuit -  The Vaccines

Home - Gabrielle Aplin

Hyena -  Editors

It's Time -  Imagine Dragons

Cough Syrup -  Young the Giant

Glimmer -  The Maccabees

Midnight - Cosmo

Hey Now -  London Grammar

Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) -  Florence + the Machine

Bel Air - Lana Del Rey

Celestine -  Spector

Youth - Daughter

Pride -  Amy MacDonald

Tides -  The XX

Over The Love -  Florence + the Machine

Listen To Your Head -  Kaiser Chiefs

I think thats 20.. I could honestly go on forever but those are some of my favourites.  I know a lot of my music is not to many people's taste,  it's a majority of folk rock and indie but oh well,  it may inspire you to listen to some different music. I love just dancing to these songs or reading a good book when playing these on my ipod. They really are a collection of very good songs imo.

I will be organising my next post soon.  I'm going to do some nail polish swatches and reviews and just show you all my nail polishes etc.  It's going to be a big one!!

My instagram accounts are: @happiness_hither and @nailfairy_ which is newly opened!

Have a great day lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment