Sunday 20 April 2014

Nu Nale Cream Review

Today I have a very exciting product to share with you and I wanted to write a review as I have been using it for a good few weeks now.


This is exactly what it says on the box/tube (both I suppose). Nu Nale Cream is a nail strengthener which improves your nail condition. 'Brittle, splitting nails belong to the past' and it's true! If you have very weak nails and have tried every possible nail polish and remedy to have lovely long nails, this is a must! You can purchase this online or in Boots (where I bought mine) for just £3.60. Relatively cheap considering nail polish strengtheners can reach up to £15 or more right?

I have always had trouble with my nails, not so much splitting but breaking because my nails were so weak without polish on them. I had tried everything but nothing helped until I came across this one day looking for a good cuticle cream. A few weeks on and my nails are the longest and strongest they have ever been.

It is really quick and easy to apply and unlike nail polish there's no drying time. I just put a small bead sized drop onto the bottom of every nail  and rub it into my cuticles, around my nail and over my nail every morning and night and within just a couple of days I noticed a considerable difference.

It's true that I was skeptical but when I saw that this product had 5 star reviews I had to try it! It really is a miracle worker and I recommend it to everyone. My mum now uses this, along with my auntie and my cousins and they swear by it now too!

Another good habit I have taken up when I have been regularly using this product is apply hand and cream whenever you have washed your hands. Soap removes all the oils from your skin which keep them healthy and by doing this my hands are super soft and my nails are seriously healthy!

I know I have ranted on a bit about this but it is really good so I appreciate it if you have taken the time to read this, I hope it will be really beneficial to everyone!

Enjoy the rest of your day :)


1 comment:

  1. Hiya! I've got a question for you did you use this cream over polish as well or only on bare nails? Thank you! Xx

    ReplyDelete