Thursday 17 April 2014

Beach Flowers

First Post!

I have no idea what has possessed me to make a blog but I really want to share my nail designs and what better way to share things than on a blog?! I think I will mainly post my nail designs and occasional fashion things but also any news I have of interest (which isn't a lot).

Anyway I would like to share with you my 'beach flowers' nail design which I quickly done yesterday afternoon when i was supposedly 'revising'. This mani is super quick and extra cute!


I used a range of brands and colours as you will see below and I will also write them down for anyone interested!

From left to right:  Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Go Retro!
                                Fearne Collection in Rudi Red
                                Fearne Collection in Lola Lavender
                                Revlon Top Speed in No. 330 Emerald
                                Revlon in No. 185 Sweet Tart
                                Revlon in No. 050 White On White

A little extra..
For the past few years I have been completely avoiding the Collection 2000 Hot Looks range but recently I was gifted a couple and even though I have only tried this deep purple 'Go Retro!' they seem to have improved their formula and I was very impressed with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment